Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The University of Rochester Department of Otolaryngology is recruiting ENT faculty for a regional, suburban practice. Candidates will enjoy a full spectrum ENT practice.
- Leadership opportunities available
- Faculty appointment to the University of Rochester
- Competitive salary, retention/loan forgiveness and relocation
- Quality and productivity incentives
- BC/BE in ENT
- Eligibility for NYS license
Rochester, New York, United States
The University of Rochester Medical Center (URMC) is one of the nation’s leading academic medical centers. It forms the centerpiece of the University of Rochester’s health research, teaching and patient care missions. URMC includes Strong Memorial Hospital, the Eastman Institute for Oral Health, the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, with its faculty practice (Un...