- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a well-established practice.
- Area hospital and referring physician are fully supportive of the practice and generate a strong referral base.
- Current team: 1 ENT, 1 audiologist, and a fully trained staff.
- Call: 7-10 days/month.
- Financial Information: Competitive salary or income guarantee, relocation expenses, commencement bonus, medical education stipend (during residency or fellowship), medical education debt assistance, and much more in a comprehensive benefits package.
Community: Located in Central Illinois, Marion takes full advantage of all that Illinois has to offer. With Crab Orchard Recreation, Tunnel Hill State Trail, Mandala Gardens, and Saluki Lake, there are plenty of ways for residents to see that natural beauty that surrounds Marion. The town boasts a low crime rate and a low cost of living. Additionally, the area is known for great schools, tasty food, and a family friendly environment.