- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a busy, existing busy practice.
- Inpatient and Outpatient.
- 199 bed facility.
- Highly awarded facility that has been named one of the best places to work in Oklahoma and one of the top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review.
- Financial Information: Competitive Compensation and excellent benefits.
Community: Lawton is located in the heart of the Great Plains Country, an area well known for its abundant lakes and world-class fishing and hunting. Mount Scott, which rises 2,500 feet above the plains, provides some of the most breathtaking scenery in the state and a chance to view free-roaming bison, longhorn cattle, white tail deer and elk. The Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge, established in 1901, provides a habitat for large grazing animals on its 59,020 acres. The refuge is also home to approximately 400 species of animals, birds, reptiles and amphibians, and more than 800 plant species. Additionally, the area is known for great schools, tasty food, and a family friendly environment.