- Applicant should be willing to practice general ENT specialty and interest in allergy
- Other sub-specialty welcomed and a great compliment to a very busy practice with ENT/Facial Plastic surgeon and NP.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Otolaryngology Salaries In Minneapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early
The Housing Market. 4 beds 3 baths 3,364 sqft Modern, well maintained home in desirable, quiet neighborhood in SW Wadena. Located in Ottertail county for reduced property taxes. Property within city limits, but feels like country living. This home can be yours for $389,900.
The Community. Wadena is a city in Otter Tail and Wadena counties in the State of Minnesota. It is about one hundred sixty miles northwest of the Minneapolis Saint Paul metro area.
The Employer. Is the center of care delivery for the central Minnesota region. Offering primary and secondary services in multiple locations, has grown to be the largest hospital in Todd and Wadena counties and the only one approved the Joint Commission.Closest Major City
- 135 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 142 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 257 miles to Winnipeg, Canada
- 359 miles to Madison, WI
- 360 miles to Omaha, NE
- Alexandria Technical & Community College (about 42 miles; Alexandria, MN; Full-time enrollment: 2,324)
- Central Lakes College-Brainerd (about 45 miles; Brainerd, MN; FT enrollment: 3,371)
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College (about 47 miles; Fergus Falls, MN; FT enrollment: 4,863)
- North Dakota State College of Science (about 72 miles; Wahpeton, ND; FT enrollment: 2,318)
- Maslowski Wellness & Research Center
- Blacks Grove Park
- Sunnybrook Park
- Wadena Hockey Arena
- 1776 A Clothing Revolution
- Sweet Pickins
- Walmart Supercenter