- Assume an existing busy practice with one MD and a NP
- General ENT practice
- Head and Neck interest or experience desirable but not required
- Anticipated weekly work schedule at base location: 8 am to 5 pm Mon thru Fri.
- Annual average volume of office patients: 2800
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Otolaryngology Salaries In Minneapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 3 baths 4,233 sqft Custom log features and huge slate foyer flow into the great room with massive stone fireplace, vaulted ceilings and spectacular views. Huge kitchen with hickory cabinets, granite, stainless steel appliances & walk-in pantry! Home theater room with wet bar and a loft with a custom log and stone wet bar. Outside features include 19.97 acres abutted to 400 acres of state land, pool and 2 additional buildings. This home can be yours for $369,900.
The Community. The Brainerd Lakes Area, centrally located in the heart of Minnesota, is a vibrant region with a diverse economic base, high quality educational systems, and unparalleled natural beauty and recreational opportunities. Brainerd, the county seat of Crow Wing County, can be found along the banks of the Mississippi River, in the heart of Minnesota about two hours north of the Twin Cities, and nestled among more than 500 area lakes. Brainerd and Baxter cities serve as the region’s hub for many governmental, health care, and retail services. The region is home to nearly 100,000 year-round residents and thousands more seasonal residents and visitors. Health care, information technology, construction, and hospitality lead the list of large industry sectors
The Employer. A162-bed nonprofit community hospital located in Brainerd, Minn. More than 1,000 employees and over 100 physicians representing 21 specialties make it the largest hospital in north-central MinnesotaClosest Major City
- 105 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 111 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 282 miles to Winnipeg, Canada
- 322 miles to Madison, WI
- St Cloud Technical and Community College (about 54 miles; Saint Cloud, MN; Full-time enrollment: 3,493)
- Rasmussen College-Minnesota (about 56 miles; St. Cloud, MN; FT enrollment: 4,575)
- College of Saint Benedict (about 56 miles; Saint Joseph, MN; FT enrollment: 2,025)
- Saint Cloud State University (about 56 miles; Saint Cloud, MN; FT enrollment: 12,822)
- Adventure awaits in Minnesota's Playground.
- Whether you're interested in biking, craft beer, family fun, fishing, food, golfing, hiking, hunting, or shopping—just to name a few adventures—experience it all from a centralized location in Brainerd MN. Situated in the heart of lake country and nestled between the pines there is so much nature to experience.
- There is also a booming retail district and several well-known attractions including Brainerd International Raceway, North Central Speedway, Paul Bunyan Land Amusement Park, Safari North Wildlife Park and more.
- Kohl's Baxter
- Westgate Mall
- Tyrol Hill Shopping Center