Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**ENT opening in North Carolina**
* Located in ***Henderson, NC*** - 40m from Raleigh/Durham
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a BC/BE otolaryngologist to help develop a new service line within the hospital-employed multi-specialty group.
* The clinic is beautiful and modern and the Physician Services team will work with you to provide strong support services, including staffing, billing and coding and IS assistance.
* Block time readily available.
* Competitive compensation and benefits package available.
Henderson is the county seat of Vance County, located in north-central North Carolina on the Virginia border. The community offers a small-town feel (the towns population is 16,000, the county is 45,000), but is less than an hours drive to the larger metropolitan areas of Durham and Raleigh. Hendersons residents enjoy a mild climate (average temp. of 60 degrees) and local amenities including:
-A wide variety of affordable property lots and attractive housing, including traditional homes in historic neighborhoods, new homes in convenient subdivisions, country homes in a rural setting and waterfront lake homes.
-Two country clubs with golf courses, tennis courts, and four swimming pools.
-Nearly 800 miles of shoreline on beautiful Kerr Lake, offering camping, boating, swimming, sailing, and fishing.
-A revitalized downtown shopping and business area, designated as a National Register Historic District and a North Carolina Main Street city.
-Numerous shopping centers featuring full-line department stores and specialty shops.
-More than 60 active civic clubs and community organizations.
-Vance-Granville Community College, serving more than 16,100 students annually.