Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**ENT opening in Illinois**
* Located in ***Rockford, IL*** - just 85 miles from Chicago!
* The ***third largest city*** in the state, with a service area of ***850,000 people***
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Well established ENT practice
* Two physicians with 1 of them retiring soon
* Fully operational ENT suite
* Use a scope and Video Archive System to a DVD
* Equipment is better than most practices
* Office Manager, 2 Receptionists, 1 Schedule, 1 RN, 3 MAs
* Audiologist dovetails and enhances ENTs. Hearing aids and balance testing - determines where dizziness is from. Also takes pediatric patients
* There is a speech therapist that uses a Video Stroboskopy
* Office Hours: Mon Fri with 1 day surgery (currently Wednesday)
* Sound Booth, 5 exam rooms and 1 procedure room
* Outpatient surgery: 5-6/day
* Outpatient office: 20-25/day
* Patients are assigned as next available or patient preference
* Start date: ASAP
* Call: City wide call schedule with the 2 other hospitals (1/6 approx)
You will have the opportunity to work from one hospital and enjoy an outstanding referral system from 11-primary care satellite clinics and over 40 primary care physicians.
Hospital has state-of-the-art inpatient and outpatient surgery facilities, including 12 surgical suites. The highly-skilled teams of surgeons, anesthesiologists, registered nurses, surgical technologists and other surgical support staff members provide surgical services for more than 12,000 patients each year.
Are you tired of a long commute and the hassle of sitting in traffic? Do you want to live in a town that offers a small town feel, but the amenities of a large city? Are you interested in living in a community where you can afford the house of your dreams while also having easy access to Chicago and Milwaukee?
Rockford, IL has been recognized as one of the most affordable housing markets in the nation less than an hour and a half from downtown Chicago and only an hour drive to O'Hare airport or Madison, WI. The Rockford region is family oriented with many exceptional schools including public and private school systems. Rockford also boasts fantastic golf courses and numerous outdoor activities including, hiking, biking, boating and fishing. The Rockford region is a stress-free location where you can put down roots.