Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**ENT opening in Arizona - J1 eligible**
* Located in ***Fort Mohave, AZ*** - just 110 miles from Las Vegas, NV!
* Full-time, permanent opening
* A solo, hospital-employed position
* Very large referral base
* Will cover primary and secondary markets
* Primary service is Fort Mohave, Bullhead City and Laughlin; secondary markets include Kingman, Needles and Lack Havasu City.
* Call: flexible and light
* Office space available within walking distance to the hospital
* Practice management consulting services
* A very competitive starting salary!
* Relocation reimbursement
* Sign-on bonus
* Marketing assistance
* Health and life
* PTO accrual
The community is located where three states come together Arizona, Nevada and California. This Tri-State area features a classic low-desert climate with extremely low humidity, smog-free air, sunshine almost every day of the year and breathtakingly beautiful sunsets. The average year-around temperature is 75.4 degrees. From fall to spring, highs are normally in the 60s to 80s, with overnight lows usually in the 40s and 50s. Located just minutes away from I-40, the area is also served by Amtrak, Greyhound and both seasonal and year-round flights at the Laughlin-Bullhead International Airport. McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas is also less than two hours away, providing access to or from almost anywhere in the world.
Most of the Tri-State areas population lives on the Arizona side of the Colorado River, where Valley View is located. Just across the river lies Laughlin, Nevada, with more than 11,000 hotel rooms in a number of casino/hotels and resorts. Gaming, top-name entertainment and award-winning dining help make Laughlin a jewel in the desert. Most non-gaming commerce is in and around Bullhead City, including major shopping and a number of Fortune 500 companies.