- Seeking a BE/BC ENT to provide full-time services at a Hospital Affiliated Group.
- Surgical Robot training is preferred
- Experience is preferred
- Clean background
- Strong References
- Employed position/Hospital Based
- Office Space available
- All necessary equipment is ready and available
- Strong referral base
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting ENT Salaries In Chicago. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 4 bedroom 3 bath 2,820 Sq Ft William J. Allen Home - take a trip back in time to the Victorian era to enjoy gracious living and turn of the century charm with many recent updates throughout. Delight in the lake breezes from the wrap around porch. Beautiful architectural details such as original woodwork, two story detailed staircase, many stained glass windows, two fireplaces with ornate mantels, beautiful pocket doors and much more. This home can be yours for $215,000.
The Community. Waukegan is the largest city in and the county seat of Lake County, Illinois, United States. It is part of the Chicago metropolitan area, located approximately 36 miles north of Downtown Chicago.
The Employer. a 310-bed, multi-campus provider in Waukegan (a full service hospital), (a behavioral health, inpatient, rehabilitation, corporate health facility), (an outpatient surgery, diagnostics and rehabilitation center).
With more than 340 physicians on staff and nearly 1200 employees, this organization provides a full range of healthcare services to the people of Lake County, IllinoisClosest Major City
- 35 miles to Chicago, IL
- 47 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 93 miles to Madison, WI
- 163 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
- College of Lake County (about 8 miles; Grayslake, IL; Full-time enrollment: 11,041)
- Gateway Technical College (about 17 miles; Kenosha, WI; FT enrollment: 5,089)
- Carthage College (about 18 miles; Kenosha, WI; FT enrollment: 3,130)
- University of Wisconsin-Parkside (about 19 miles; Kenosha, WI; FT enrollment: 3,843)
- Lake County’s parks and facilities offer a large range of recreational opportunities to people of all ages, no matter what your interests.
- Visit the award winning parks of Waukegan, which were recently named best in the nation.
- Conquer the indoor climbing rock wall at the Libertyville Sports Complex or take a swing at their indoor driving range voted “Chicagoland’s Best” by the Daily Herald
- Gurnee Mills.
- Hawthorn Mall.
- Belvidere Mall.
- Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets