Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A facility in California seeks a locum tenens ENT physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday from 8 am - 5 pm. The ideal candidate has an active CA state license, is board certified, and is proficient in general ENT treatment.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Post-op call
- Procedures: General ENT
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...