This job is archived
- Enjoy a great personal and work life balance working in the "City of Hospitality" alongside other stellar medical providers and strong support staff.
- Our 27+ primary care providers have the support of over 30 specialists and a team of 10+ psychiatry providers.
- Our facilities provide a warm inviting atmosphere for our patients, and state of the art equipment and technology to assist you in caring for your patients.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Otolaryngology Medicine Salaries In Fort Wayne, IN. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 2 baths 3,600 sqft Turn of the century charm highlights this home that sits in the center of the National Historic District of Marshall. Within a five minute walk are the city fountain, restaurants, stores and necessities of Midwestern Americana.
The home itself presents the classic Queen Anne embellishments including stained glass, pocket doors, geometrically designed tile and an intimate library for late night reading. The three story turret presides over a small pond and fountain and a wrap-around porch created for relaxing with friends and wine. Gardens present trees and flowers that bloom May through October. Space is the hallmark of this family oriented beauty. This home can be yours for $340,000.
The Community. Lining Marshall's tree shaded streets are an abundance of 19th century homes in a variety of architectural styles. The tranquil neighborhoods boast of a bygone era with homes that have wrap-around front porches, cupolas, stately columns or whimsical gingerbread trim! Fall events include the Scarecrow Festival, Harvest Festival and the Cranefest in October, with the year culminating in Marshall's famous Christmas parade, Merchants Christmas Open House, and a Candlelight Walking Tour of gracious and beautiful homes. A beautiful city to visit!
The Employer. We invite you to consider working with us in Marshall, Michigan. A 90+ bed community hospital, provides medical care for a population of just over 7,000 and has done so for over eight decades.Closest Major City
- 79 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
- 83 miles to Toledo, OH
- 98 miles to Detroit, MI
- 100 miles to Windsor, Canada
- 139 miles to Chicago, IL
- Kellogg Community College (about 12 miles; Battle Creek, MI; Full-time enrollment: 4,078)
- Spring Arbor University (about 22 miles; Spring Arbor, MI; FT enrollment: 3,374)
- Jackson College (about 30 miles; Jackson, MI; FT enrollment: 4,258)
- Western Michigan University (about 34 miles; Kalamazoo, MI; FT enrollment: 20,840)
- Marshall Recreation Department
- Alwyn Downs Golf Club
- Calhoun County Fairgrounds
- Mole Hole
- Quilts At the Marshall House
- Green Scene Natural Living Store
- Redfield Plaza