- $500k Compensation / $45k Sign On / $25K Relocation
Partner with Existing Community ENT – Over 20 Years’ Experience in the Community!
Regional Draw Area of Approximately 200k Patient Lives / Limited Competition!
- 2 Local ENTs Booked Out for One Year
Turn Key Practice with Existing Patient Population Waiting to See Our New ENT
- Head and Neck / PEDs / Limited Facial Plastics / Create Your Practice
50% Outpatient – 50% Procedures to Start
- Call During the Guarantee Period / Optional Call in Year 2
Established Hospital Protocol for ENT Procedures / Staff is Trained to Be Ready When You Arrive / Paid Call - $500 Per Patient - $1,000 Daily Call Maximum
- $270 Million Dollar - Not for Profit Hospital - Opened in 2012 / 186-Beds / Level II – NICU
Brand New - da Vinci Xi Robot!!
Low - Cost of Living - Community:
- “2 Hours from Everything!” Beautiful Central California Location
San Francisco, Sacramento, High-End Shopping, Beaches, Sequoia National Park, Yosemite, Wineries, Professional Sports, Skiing, Golf, Sierras, Lakes, Fishing, Camping, Hiking, and Much More!!!
- 8,000 Students - Local University / “Green from the Ground Up”
“23 majors, 25 minors and 14 programs taught by more than 400 full-time , visiting professors and lecturers, who come from some of the world's top-ranked universities. The list will continue to grow as the campus reaches 10,000 students in the coming years.”
- K-12, Great Public Schools / Private Schools / Outstanding Charter School / Public Montessori Program
$94 million dollar – 250,000 Sq. Ft. “Paperless” High School opened in 2013