Hospital employed, bread & butter ENT opportunity in a great Illinois college town, about 2 hrs. from St. Louis. The position offers a turn-key clinic and strong referral base for the incoming physician. This 154-bed, not for profit health system has three hospital facilities, 23 clinics, 3,300 employees and provides healthcare to 350,000 throughout the region. If you’re looking for a true work/life balance opportunity with a solid hospital, please continue reading.
Kindly reply with an updated CV and a convenient time for a 10 minute conversation, to discuss further.
Award Winning Organization:
- Employed Practice - $500,000 Salary + RVU Productivity bonus
- Level 2 Trauma Center – 24/7 Hospitalists – 10 OR’s
Audiologist, CRNA’s and plenty of open Block Time
- Join a multispeciaty group of over 200 providers
Have a Sub-specialy interest? We have you covered!
- Flexible Schedule - 1:3 Call – Your own PA
Self governed call schedule created by the ENT’s
- $30,000 Sign on - Over 6 weeks off per year - $2,000 for CME
- Internal Loan Forgiveness from the hospital – Up to $30K per year
- J1 and H1B friendly
Live and practice in an area that experiences a touch of each season!
- A Mild 4 Season Climate and Stable Economic Base
- Diverse Schools with Above Average Student Assessment Scores
- 17K Student State University / 281 Undergraduate Major Degrees / 73 Masters Degrees / 36 Doctoral Degrees / School of Law, Medical School, Family Practice Residency Program
- Located in the middle of a National Forest / Multiple lakes in the area perfect for watersports
Rock climbing, biking, hiking, fishing and horseback riding
- Cost of Living 11% Lower than the U.S. Average
4Bd / 5Ba / 4,080 sqft / $265K
5Bd / 4Ba / 3,980 sqft / $373K
5Bd / 4Ba / 6,128 sqft / Lakefront / Tennis Court / $399K
- Over 25 Golf Courses in the Community
- Minor League Baseball Minutes Away
- Wine Country with 30+ Wineries / Ale Trail Comprised of 10 Breweries / Great Food and Restaurants
Macy’s / JC Penny / Bath & Body Works / Best Buy / Walmart / Lowe’s
- 2 Hours – Major Cities / International Airports / Professional Sports