Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Otolaryngology Opportunity in NYC!
MEDPATH PARTNERS, LLC
Jacobi Medical Center is the largest public hospital in the Bronx (500+ beds) and a Level 1 Trauma Center. Jacobi is a major academic affiliation and teaching site of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Recognized as the regional hyperbaric center and regional snakebite center for the tri-state area, Jacobi offers state of the art medical care, delivered with compassion, dignity, and respect. From preventive medicine to cutting-edge specialty services, Jacobi provides first class care in a wide range of services and specialties.
We are currently seeking a full-time Otolaryngologist ENT Surgeon at Jacobi Medical Center.
- Examines patients, orders or performs appropriate diagnostic tests, formulates diagnosis, directs or performs appropriate therapeutic treatment, and counsels patients.
- Participates in the teaching of house staff, residents, in staff conference, and in research projects as directed; performs related work as required.
- Faculty appointment at Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Flexible schedule and minimal on-call requirement
- Opportunity for research/concierge medicine practice development mentorship
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Current NYS license
- Graduate from an approved medical school
- Completion of approved residency in ENT
Please let me know if you would like to be considered in complete confidence!
MEDPATH provides in-house recruitment services for both clinical & non-clinical healthcare organizations. We manage your entire staffing function or can work as an extension of an existing department when extra HORSEPOWER is needed!
We provide full recruitment services from candidate sourcing & screening, site visit management, contract negotiation, relocation coordination, candidate...