This job is archived
- 4 Otolaryngologists, 1 Allergist and 2 trained Advanced Practice Professionals
- Average clinic visits 15 ? 25 a day State-or-the-art equipment in the office and hospital, including da Vinci capabilities
- Potential call schedule 1:5
- Competitive Compensation plus RVU bonus, Sign-on bonus, Relocation, Full benefits Package
- Hospital is a 300 bed facility with 12 State-of-the-Art Centers of Excellence.
Located in central Illinois, approx. 135 miles north of St. Louis, MO; 180 miles south of Chicago, IL; 170 miles west of Indianapolis, IN. Local population: 80,000 and service area: 125,000. Area offers a variety of award winning parks, golf courses, country clubs, health clubs, and access to great shopping. Five-basin Lake Decatur and nearby Lake Shelbyville and Clinton Lake allow for convenient access to boating and water sports, while Scovill Zoo, Project Playground and The Children?s Museum of Illinois offer great activities for children. Home to Millikin University, Decatur is within forty-five minutes of several universities, including the University of Illinois.