Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) ENT need for community practice in Missouri
ENT need for community practice in Missouri
- Hospital employed practice.
- Strong referral base with 40 primary care providers.
- Established hospitalist team to provide inpatient support.
- Competitive salary, signing bonus and relocation allowance
- Full benefits package and up to 100K in student loan support.
- Abundance of outdoor activities.
Nestled in the "Heart of the Ozarks," this community is a great place to live, learn, work and play. Named in the Top 10 Small Towns in America by [Register to View]
offering an outstanding quality of life. A family-oriented community in south-central Missouri, where excellent schools and a local college are available. Abundant clear lakes and streams provide a variety of outdoor recreation.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...