The position offers a $20,000 sign-on bonus, loan forgiveness, fellowship stipend, vacation days, malpractice, medical and dental, and a generous benefit package.
Come live and practice in this central New York city in the Finger Lakes area of New York. You will enjoy the green hills scenery, four-season recreation, and the wonderful environment to raise a family.
Let your CompHealth consultant know what is important to you. We can connect you with otolaryngology jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
- Experienced otolaryngologist preferred
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Some allergy training in residency or fellowship
- Prefer candidates available ASAP with a NY license
- Brand new, state-of-the-art operative suites
- Close to Cornell University and Ithaca College
- Loan forgiveness and a fellowship stipend
- Health, dental, and vision for physician and family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail