This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package that can easily be above MGMA averages. You will also earn exceptional bonuses. A stipend will be offered to final-year fellows. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, six weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage. Loan repayment is also available.
This family-friendly, safe and bustling community is located in the gentle rolling hills of northeast Nebraska. In this clean, safe, growing Midwestern city you will find the charm and hospitality of a small town with the opportunities of a big city. Nebraska is known for its hard working, laid back country living.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any family medicine jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, send your CV and references to [Register to View] or call 203. 663.9362.
- Otolaryngology need
- Hospital-employed position
- Call of 1:3
- Academic affiliation for teaching
- Competitive salary at 50 to 75 percent of MGMA
- Generous bonus structure
- Full benefits package
- Will consider J1s and H-1B candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail