Jacobi Medical Center is the largest public hospital in the Bronx (500+ beds) and a Level 1 Trauma Center. Jacobi is a major academic affiliation and teaching site of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Recognized as the regional hyperbaric center and regional snakebite center for the tri-state area, Jacobi offers state of the art medical care, delivered with compassion, dignity, and respect. From preventive medicine to cutting-edge specialty services, Jacobi provides first class care in a wide range of services and specialties.
We are currently seeking a full-time Otolaryngologist ENT Surgeon at Jacobi Medical Center.
- Examines patients, orders or performs appropriate diagnostic tests, formulates diagnosis, directs or performs appropriate therapeutic treatment, and counsels patients.
- Participates in the teaching of house staff, residents, in staff conference, and in research projects as directed; performs related work as required.
- Faculty appointment at Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Flexible schedule and minimal on-call requirement
- Opportunity for research/concierge medicine practice development mentorship
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Current NYS license
- Graduate from an approved medical school
- Completion of approved residency in ENT
To learn more, please apply today!