**ENT Opening in Coudersport, PA**
Buffalo, 110m; Pittsburgh, PA 166m
* Seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking physician who will thrive as part of a small, well-trained, experienced medical staff contributing to the team-oriented environment.
* The ideal candidate will settle into a close-knit community that responds well to friendly, caring physicians.
* The physicians in this rural community are highly esteemed and treated very well by their employer, which boasts an impressive physical plant and welcoming staff with great personalities.
* Competitive guaranteed income, lucrative incentive potential and a benefit package that cant be beat!
* Generous CME, 30 days PTO, tuition assistance program, group-provided malpractice coverage, relocation assistance and strong referral base.
* Provide medical, surgical and consultative care for patients requiring the service of an Otolaryngologist in an office setting, the ED, admitted to the hospital or at the request of another member of the staff
* 46 work weeks per contract year
* Flexible work schedule
* Easy OR access
* Operating Room block time 1 day/week, emergency cases added as required, and other add on cases as schedule permits
* Anesthesiologist available 24/7 with full team of CRNAs
* Call: To be discussed. Some call exposure required. When on call, must respond within 30 minutes including coming to the hospital if necessary.
* Malpractice Insurance
* Health Insurance for the Physician and dependents, if applicable
* Access to Dental and Vision Insurance
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Retirement plans are immediately available
* Relocation reimbursement for out of pocket expenses up to $15,000
* Professional association and society dues and reimbursement for CME up to $6,000 per contract year
* M.D. or D.O.
* Great communication skills and empathy are required
* Board-Certified (or Board-Eligible for Residents)
Modern, progressive non-profit healthcare provider in Coudersport, Pennsylvania, with a service area covering 55,000 people living in six counties in North Central Pennsylvania and Western New York.