We are currently looking for a BC/BE otolaryngologist to join our private practice in Leesburg, Virginia (D.C. Suburb).
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 2 board certified otolaryngologists, 1 physician assistant, 2 audiologists, and a tenured support staff
- Our practice provides the full scope of general ENT services to patients of all ages, and we perform our surgical procedures at local hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers
- We are looking for someone with a passion for general ENT, but may be able to accommodate specific subspecialty interests
- Full-time schedule with a rotating call obligation at Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including the option for partnership and practice ownership
About Leesburg, VA:
- Leesburg is located in Loudoun County (Northern Virginia), just 25 miles from Washington, D.C. and home to Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Leesburg is the 16th fastest-growing community in the country, with a highly ranked school district, vibrant culinary scene, and a full calendar of local events and festivals
- Leesburg has established a reputation as an international center for technology, communications, and transportation, all while being surrounded by mountain views, wineries, orchards, and Main Street communities
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,800+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Call or Text: [Register to View]