Outstanding Earnings Opportunity with Track to Partnership
South Carolina Major Metropolitan
We are a well-respected and well-established Otolaryngology practice that has served the needs of patients throughout South Carolina for the past 20 years. We're looking to bring on a dynamic ENT to complete the team.
- Competitive compensation package with annual salary and production bonus
- Ability to invest in the entire organization's platform for a lucrative payout
- Excellent facilities with experienced support staff including PAs, Audiologists, MAs, LPNs, and Coordinators
- 15-20 patients per day with access to sleep labs and vestibular/balance therapy
- Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, and Vision, Sign-on bonus, Relocation with an excellent vacation package, and the ability for growth
From an array of cultural events to performing arts and galleries featuring local artisans to museums, endless shopping & endless outdoor activities....Columbia, South Carolina dares you to take in everything that the state capital has to offer.
- The state capital of one of the most beautiful states in the country
- Spend the day walking through Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park or explore Sesquicentennial State Park where you’ll find some of the tallest trees in the country
- Take in the breathtaking show of Synchronous Fireflies at Congaree National Park, one of only six places in the world that boasts this phenomenon
- Visit one of the best zoos in the entire country…Riverbanks Zoo is one of 7 zoos in the US that has a permanent koala exhibit
- Enjoy a low cost of living, low taxes, great schools, and a state that is both family and physician-friendly
Job ID: Otolaryngology (JN-[Register to View] 0)