Greater Knoxville, Tennessee
Join Established ENT Practice!
- Non-profit, hospital-based multi-specialty group
- State-of-the art clinic with private physician office and 3 exam rooms
- Large primary care referral base
- Base salary + RVU compensation model; $675,000+ earning potential!
- M-F schedule - hours are flexible!
- Avg. 15-18 patients per day
- $50,000 signing bonus and $10,000 relocation allowance
- Full benefits package includes student loan repayment, CME, health benefits, 28 days PTO, and more!
Livability's Top 100 Places to Live in 2022
- Beautiful mid-sized metro nestled in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains
- Big city amenities combined with small-town charm
- Top 100 Best Cities to Raise a Family in America by Niche in 2022
- Below-average cost of living & award-winning schools
- Endless outdoor recreation, renowned college sports teams, year-round festivals, and access to the nation's most visited park
- Named among the top 50 best college towns and cities in the U.S. by Wallethub
- No state income tax!
- Quick access to Memphis, Nashville, and Atlanta
Reference: ENT 22035