Independent multi-specialty medical practice is looking to hire an Otolaryngologist in an Outpatient Primary Care in the Fergus Falls, MN area!
Come make a big impact to improve the health of this community while joining a supportive team!
- For over 100 years, this non-profit, mid-sized, rural Healthcare Corporation has served their community by providing superior care to their patients.
- Named top 100 rural & community healthcare system for seven consecutive years & has been listed on Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals in 2022
- In-house specialty support: Allergy/Asthma, Otolaryngology, Cardiology, Dermatology, OB/GYN, Optometry, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Anesthesia, Audiology, General Surgery, Pathology, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology
- Independent and operated by a physician board of directors which allows providers to practice in a manner they see fit for their patients
Benefits and Features:
- Guaranteed annual salary for the first 2 years of employment with opportunity for additional income based on production hours worked
- 6 Weeks PTO
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, malpractice coverage with tail and 401K with annual employer contribution of 10% (100% vested without employee contribution requirements)
- Generous sign-on bonus, relocation reimbursement and paid professional dues
- Loan Assistance
- Two year partnership track
Your Role with the Company:
- Work a 3.5 – 4 day clinic week, with one surgical day on Tuesday
- 2 year partnership track
- Join an established practice to replace a retiring physician
- Primary service area supporting a population of 70,000
- On-call for single specialty is 10 days/month; non on-call days, ENT is backed up by general surgery
About the Community:
Fergus Falls is an area known for excellent private and public school systems community college, local wineries & breweries, low cost of living, nearby zoo’s, big box retail (Home Depot, Applebee’s, Caribou Coffee, Shopko, Walmart, and more), movie theater, bowling alley, event center, nearby resorts & casino’s, health spas, YMCA, fishing, cross country skiing, kayaking, hiking, fishing, & biking.
- 8-golf courses within a 30-mile radius of city
- Number 1 county in the United States with most lakes, with 1,100 lakes in Ottertail County
- Central lakes biking/walking trail begins in Fergus Falls and is a 55 mile, paved trail that goes to central MN
- North Country Scenic Trail runs through the town (beginning in Vermont & runs through central ND)
- Children’s museum & indoor playground
- Enjoy a safe, low crime community of 14,000 residents
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Otolaryngologist / ENT Physician
- Will consider H1B candidates
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
843 494 [Register to View]