Physician Led, Academic Affiliated Health System seeks an Otolaryngologist in La Crosse, Wisconsin on the Mississippi River!
About the group:
- 10,000 team members including 600 Physicians and 400 APPs
- 30 locations across 30 counties in 3 states. IA, MN and WI
- Patient Rating is 4.73 of 5 stars, from more than 89,000 reviews
- Award winning, multispecialty group practice
- Epic EMR
- Physicians are employed
- great salary and benefits
- loan forgiveness included – use the money for loans (or anything else you want -not just loans)
- The system is run by physicians, not MBAs
- Teaching / academic opportunities are here, if you want!! Its 100% optional, not required …this is through the University of Wisconsin.
About this role: Otolaryngologist
Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff
Open to H1B sponsorship visa candidates
About the area:
This is a wonderful college town, great place to live, just 2 hours to Minneapolis and Madison with 100k people in the area. La Crosse is a lively city and community, nestled between rising bluffs and the mythical Mississippi River in the larger Driftless Region. The historic downtown and riverfront has many annual festivals, beer and wine events, farmers market and more. Excellent schools & universities, city parks, sports venues, outdoor recreational opportunities, and reasonable housing prices make this an awesome city to call your home. In La Crosse, we are fortunate to enjoy the scenery, adventure and wonder of the Driftless Region, known for its naturally steep ridges, deep river valleys, and beautifully diverse flora and fauna.