Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**ENT opening in Altoona, PA**
~ 100 miles from Pittsburgh, PA
- Full-Time, Permanent
- Income: $525,000 - $600,000 Base Salary (based on upon experience) plus wRVU based bonus
- Sign on Bonus: $75,000
- CME: $5,000 annual stipend
- Vacation/PTO & CME Time: 20 days PTO, 5 days CME
- Practice Call Schedule: 1:3 to 1:4 Trauma Call Schedule: 1:5
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of health, dental & vision insurance; retirement benefits, malpractice insurance, generous CME allowance.
- Head and neck surgery services to patients referred from the primary care physicians in the community
- The practice has just relocated to the newly constructed 90,000 sq. ft. medical office complex which also houses audiology and an allergy and immunology service.
- The local Health System has 19 ORs: 13 in the main hospital and 6 located in the Ambulatory Surgery Center on the hospital campus.
**About the Community**
The Altoona/Blair County/Central Pennsylvania region is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems, abundant cultural amenities, easy access to larger, neighboring cities, and unlimited outdoor and recreational opportunities.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Summit Recruiting Group is committed to being the premier provider of high quality physician placement services in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available know...