**ENT opportunity: Midland, MI**
~ University of Michigan affiliate
*Position includes the possibility for an adjunct appointment in the Department of Otolaryngology at the University of Michigan*
- Schedule: Traditional office hours
- Call 1:4
- This appointment would provide opportunities for integration with clinical, educational and academic activities in the Department.
- Multi-specialty physician practice serving 15 communities in the middle of Michigan including 31 specialties
- The practice is an extremely busy
- Approximately 30 patients/day in a clinic with very experienced support staff, that has served mid-MidMichigan area for more than 40 years
- Join two other board certified otolaryngologists
- The practice also employs a full-time audiologist
*The practice offers a full range of otolaryngology, including thyroid and parathyroid to rhinology, sleep disorders and breathing, including sinus surgery.*
Physicians Group is offering a Highly Competitive Compensation Plan with a variable component based on WRVUs and a Full Benefit Package including:
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- 457(b) and 403(b) Plans
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
**About the Medical Center**
Provider office is located on the campus of the main Medical Center Midland making it convenient for both staff and patients. Medical Center Midland is a 324 licensed-bed medical center located in a tranquil setting on 225 beautifully wooded acres. Including state of the art surgical facilities at the Medical Center and at our outpatient surgery center on the campus.
Midland, Michigan is an upscale, family oriented community of nearly 40,000 centrally located in Michigans Lower Peninsula less than two hours from the Detroit Metropolitan area. Due to the people mix and the healthy economic status Midland is capable of offering a diverse and sophisticated selection of cultural, educational, recreational and leisure activities.
Midland, Michigan is an upscale, safe and family oriented community of 40,000 and is centrally located in Michigans Lower Peninsula less than two hours from the Detroit Metro area and the state capitol of Lansing. Midland was recently named as one of the Top 15 Dreamtowns in the U.S. Due to the people mix and the healthy economic environment, Midland offers a truly diverse and sophisticated blend of cultural, educational, recreational and leisure activities. Midland boasts a Class A professional Dodger affiliate baseball team, a Broadway caliber Center for the Arts, a symphony orchestra, a world class tennis center, Civic Ice Arena with multiple rinks, a 30 mile paved hiking and walking trail and any outdoor activity imaginable including golf, skiing, boating, hiking and fishing.