**ENT opening: Pullman, WA**
Located 70m to Spokane
Hospital overlooks the Washington State University campus, a PAC-12 school.
- Full-time, permanent
- Hospital employed
- Practice in Moscow, Idaho and Pullman, Washington.
- A rural setting with a service area of 85K all within 30 minutes.
- The area is located 60 miles south of Spokane and is home to two large Universities; Washington State and the University of Idaho.
- The leadership team takes pride in fostering a family oriented, relationship-based culture with a heavy emphasis on quality and continuity of care for patients.
- Physicians seeking a high quality of life and plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy year-round are ideal for this position.
- 5 weeks paid time off, 1 to include CME
- Extended illness insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment & Basic Life Insurance.
- Long Term disability
- Health, Vision & Dental Coverage
- $2500 allowance for CME
- Annual dues and fees paid by practice
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Moving allowance up to $12,500
**About the Hospital**
- Regional Hospital is located in Pullman, Washington at the heart of the Palouse, a vast geographic area spanning southeastern Washington and northern Idaho.
- The hospital overlooks the Washington State University campus, a PAC-12 school.
- Provides an array of treatment and prevention services, each at the forefront of the medical industry and designed to provide the most comprehensive benefits to our patients:
- 24-hour emergency care with a full-time staff of board-certified emergency physicians
- 24-hour access to stroke neurologists through Telestroke technology
- Occupational, massage, speech and physical therapy, in additional to genetic counseling, acupuncture, and health psychology
- Digital imaging with nuclear medicine, mammography, CT, X-ray, MRI, and ultrasound
- Full-service OB care with personal birth plans, classes, and other educational offerings
- 4 state-of-the-art operating rooms and same day services center
- Minimally invasive da Vinci robotic-assisted surgical technology
- Small hospital known for big ideas and bold visions.
- Over 400 people are part of the Regional Hospital family; each and every individual contributes to our stellar reputation. We're proud of the innovative thinking and actions setting us apart:
- Warm inviting environment with private patient rooms
- 2020 Women's Choice Award in Obstetrics
- Consistently high patient satisfaction ratings
- American College of Radiology certification in imaging modalities ensuring highest quality images with lowest dosage of radiation
- Telemedicine capabilities providing travel-free access to specialists
- The latest in MRI technology for superior image quality in less time