**ENT Job Opening in Modesto, CA**
Located 75 miles from Sacramento; 80 miles from San Jose; 90 miles from San Francisco
**About the Opportunity:**
- Full-time, permanent: option for 4-days Clinic and 1-day OR Block Time
- Multi-specialty Group
- A non-profit medical foundation is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Otolaryngology (ENT) physician to join its surgical service team.
- This is an opportunity in the Central Valley community as you join a dedicated group of General Surgeons, Cardiologists, Gastroenterologist, OBGYN and Urologists.
- The growing community base model allows physicians to enjoy the autonomy of private practice with the security of being employed.
- Shared Community call: 1:4 call (average 8 days/month)
- Case Loads not limited to: Septoplasty turbinate reduction, T&A, tonsillectomy, endoscopy nasal/sinus/debride and tongue biopsy
- Competitive compensation package
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- Relocation package available
- Experience preferred, but motivated new graduates are welcome to apply.