**ENT opportunity in Panama City, FL**
- Full-time, permanent
- Local, private ENT group is seeking an otolaryngologist with an interest in head and neck cancer surgery.
- Board certified or eligible in otolaryngology
- Inpatient/Outpatient position
- Existing, private practice
- Head and neck cancer surgery experience is a plus
- Exiting fellows and experienced providers encouraged to apply
- Full audiology services and hearing aid dispensing
- CT scanner
- Allergy testing and treatment services
- High earnings potential
- Generous productivity bonus and partnership opportunity
- Full benefits package to include health, dental, life, disability, and more
- Paid Occurrence based malpractice
- Relocation Allowance, Marketing and CME
- Panama City, FL is a popular tourist attraction known for its sugar-white sand beaches, emerald green waters, bays, bayous and the warm southern hospitality of our residents.
- Panama City provides a highly attractive living environment compatible with a variety of tastes and lifestyles.
- The area offers a pleasant climate, affordable housing, fresh and salt-water fishing, world class golf, performing arts, museums, FSU/Panama City campus, community college and an excellent public school system along with several private and parochial schools.