Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Enjoy the locum tenens lifestyle knowing Weatherby is here to support you every step of the way. Call and speak to one of our consultants today for available dates and details.
- Willing to wait for license
- BC or BE required
- Weekdays, Weekends
- General ENT inpatient and outpatient procedures
- 12 patients per day in clinic and 20 follow-ups per day in clinic
- Must be comfortable with tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, nasal surgery, laryngoscopy & also with peds
- Hospital privileges needed
- DEA needed
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.