VeloSource has a locum tenens Otolaryngology/ENT opportunity located in Central Pennsylvania.
- Active PA License, DEA, Board Certified/Eligible, ACLS
- Minimum Years Experience: 3
- Mon, Wed, Fri | 8a-430p | Clinic Tues & Thurs | 8a-430p | Hospital
- Weeknight Call | 430p-8a | Weekend 24hr Call | 7a-7a |
- Typical Day: approximately 3 days per week 8:00 AM to 4:30 pm seeing approximately 20 patients, mix of new and established patients, may be asked to take weeknight call coverage. Hospital: approximately 2 weekdays per week. Locum take weekend, 24-hour, call coverage Saturday and Sunday.
- Patient Mix: 90% Adult | 10% Peds
- Procedures: routine ENT procedures
- EMR: Cerner and Epic
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.