This Academic Health System is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Otolaryngologist to join an established service, and to expand the scope of clinical Pediatric Otolaryngology services as well as research and academic endeavors that they currently offer.
Join our welcoming community of learners, educators, physicians and researchers who enjoy an engaging, innovative and rewarding place to work.
You can look forward to:
- Competitive base salary plus productivity bonus, full academic benefits, generous retirement plan and relocation allowance
- Established basic and translational research program focusing on voice and swallow disorders
- Children’s Hospital has access to over 30 Pediatric specialties with support from Intensivists and Neonatologists in a 58-bed NICU and 13-bed PICU
- New Outpatient clinic with state-of-the-art equipment and ancillary services
- 1:9 Call with residents taking 1st call
Top 10 Best College Town and #6 Best Places to Live
Ideal sized Midwest college town offering Division I sports and a thriving small business climate. With our beautiful lakes, gently rolling hills and towering bluffs, we also offer something for every outdoor enthusiast.
- Over 200 miles of trails for walking, jogging, running and bicycling
- Film and music festivals bring in over 100k people every year
- More than 45 live shows performed weekly in an eclectic mix of local venues
- Home to a long and diverse list of restaurants, shops, museums and galleries
- Residents have over 2,800 acres of parkland and 72 parks within the city
- Local medical school and law school
- Most National Merit Scholars in the state
Please reference PDO 8090