Chiropractor Medicine - Additional Information
Valley Health Partners (VHP) Community Health & Wellness Center focuses on a holistic approach to medicine. The site helps people learn how to take care of themselves, which is especially important for those with chronic conditions such as diabetes, asthma and obesity. Prediabetes and diabetes classes, as well as nutritional services, are offered. Classes are offered in English and Spanish. Chiropractor Medicine will be added as a new service offered to the community we serve.
This position will be responsible for the care, direction, and progression of chiropractic treatment of patients with health problems of the neuromusculoskeletal system which includes nerves, bones, muscles, ligaments, and tendons within VHP. The use of spinal adjustments, manipulation, and other techniques to manage patients’ health concerns, such as back and neck pain will be a large part of the practice.
- A Federally Qualified Health Center Look-Alike (FQHC-LA) does not turn patients away based on their ability to pay and removes financial barriers for receiving care. FQHC-LAs provide whole-person care, creating opportunities for the health center to go beyond the traditional four walls of medicine to address barriers that often are the root cause of poor health.
- VHP is a non-profit organization to provide participation in National Health Service Corps and Public Service Loan Forgiveness Programs.
- Practices core values of Respect, Compassion, Excellence, and Connectedness
- Will work with a full time assistant, front desk staff, and site manager.
- New Position with VHP Community Health & Wellness Center
- 100% outpatient office setting working Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Partnering with the people of our community to achieve health and wellness through the delivery of extraordinary care that is compassionate, accessible, and affordable in a family-centered and culturally sensitive environment.
One of the largest cities in Pennsylvania, Allentown is a charming community filled with events and activities perfect for families and individuals alike. With endless opportunities to enjoy the outdoors and convenient access to an array of big-city attractions nearby, it’s an ideal place to call home.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Extensive parks system with beautiful surrounding scenery
- Myriad cultural attractions, museums, and historic sites
- Theatre district with several acclaimed restaurants
- 11 nearby institutes of higher education
- Proximity to Philadelphia and New York City
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.