Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Ortho Total Joints Surgery opening in Flagstaff, AZ
BE and BC candidates
Seeking BE/BC Ortho Total Joints Surgeon to join an established practice.
- Physicians have extensive training in the areas of surgical, non-surgical and rehabilitative hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle procedures, arthroscopy, fracture management, orthopedic traumatology, complex articular cartilage restoration, foot and ankle reconstruction and orthopedic sports medicine.
- The group's arthroscopic, minimally-invasive approach to sports injury allows rapid recovery and return-to-play activity. To help speed patients diagnosis and recovery time, they also offer on-site x-ray and physical therapy services.
- The orthopedic sports medicine team will be there every step of the way, whether your injury requires a specialized physical therapy program or complex surgery.
- Group provides transformational patient care through evidenced-based outcomes, innovation and collaboration.
Medical group specializes in the following:
- Primary and Revision Joint Replacement of the Knee, Hip, Shoulder and Ankle
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma
- Shoulder Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement
- Hand and Elbow Surgery
- Foot and Ankle reconstruction
- Comprehensive Spine Care
- Fracture Management
- Complex Articular Cartilage Restoration
- Musculoskeletal Oncology
- Pain Management
Flagstaff is a city in the U.S. state of Arizona, surrounded by mountains, desert and ponderosa pine forests. Its a gateway to the San Francisco Peaks, home to Arizonas tallest mountain (Humphreys Peak) and the Arizona Snowbowl ski resort. Nearby, Wupatki National Monument has Native American pueblo sites, and Walnut Canyon National Monument is dotted with their cliff dwellings.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States