Features of the Position:
- 1:1 model with advanced practice provider & currently 13 advanced practice providers to expand access to the department for direct surgical cases to the surgeons
- Licensed Athletic Trainers utilized as physician extenders in clinic and support 15 high schools
- Team Physician for the University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire Athletics Program
- Established Rehabilitation Services department including PT, OT (on the same floor as the Orthopedic Department), Sports PT, and Sports Performance Enhancement Services
- Planned expansion to an offsite location with a full breath Sports Medicine practice, performance/training facility and imaging center in the near future.
- Collaboration with 2 non-operative Orthopedic surgeons
- Orthopedic Department has been recognized repeatedly by U.S. News & World Report as a top performer in Wisconsin
- Level II Trauma Center
- Call of 1:11 upon completion of recruitment with day call (7am-3pm) being taken by the Orthopedic Trauma Service
- Office space available attached to the only hospital covered for surgical and inpatient care management.
- Common EHR and PACS across the health system
Health System is a vibrant and growing health care system with over 950 physicians providing care in more than 70 communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa. We offer a stable practice environment, a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits, and have been recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the top 100 "Best Companies to Work For”.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214308 and email address to [Register to View] for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214308