**Total Joint Ortho Surgery opening in Hutchinson, KS**
- 45 miles from Wichita, Kansas
- H1 Eligible
**Excellent opportunity for BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon physician to join multi specialty group.**
- Full-Time Permanent
- Mako robotics system experience required
- 100+ provider multi-specialty group
- 4.5 day work week, with over 20 support specialties, in this 60 year old well respected group
- Salary guarantee for 18 months and then be a partner!
- Ancillary services include an onsite ambulatory surgery center, Walk-In Care in several locations, pharmacy, optical shop, laboratory, cosmetic services center, certified endoscopy center, physical therapy, MRI, PET, CT, nuclear med and full interventional radiology.
*Benefits are robust and include relocation, and country club social membership dues. There is an excellent salary guarantee and a signing bonus!*
- 700k total package
- CME allowance
- Vacation/CME leave
- Malpractice, health, dental, disability, and life insurance
- 401k, relocation, and country club social membership dues
- Salary guarantee and a signing bonus
Hutchinson and Reno County offer those who live here the best of both worlds - big city conveniences blended with the benefits of a prosperous and easy-to-navigate community. Hutchinson combines the vibrancy of a progressive city without the big-city problems of traffic, air pollution and crime. The area enjoys an active cultural arts and entertainment scene as well as outdoor recreational activities that include some of the best hunting anywhere in the country. Quality golf courses include Prairie Dunes Country Club, which has hosted US Womens Opens & US Senior Opens. Family activities include a water park, skateboard park, zoo, museum, local theater, and the unique and nationally recognized Kansas Cosmosphere & Space Center and Kansas Underground Salt Museum. Both public and private educational offerings are exceptional and there is a local community college.