Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Altru Health System
Altru Health System (www.altru.org) in Grand Forks, ND, (www.visitgrandforks.com) is currently seeking additional BC/BE orthopedic surgeons to join its growing practice.
• Altru recently opened a specialty hospital—Altru Specialty Center—for its Joint Replacement Center and other elective orthopedic procedures [Register to View]
• In 2016 we added the Mako Robotic arm to our practice.
• Altru’s Advanced Orthopedics opened in August 2015. This new space is on the same campus as the specialty hospital and houses our growing group of orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine with podiatry in close proximity. This modern facility has all the necessary amenities to build a successful, busy practice.
• The orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine physicians are in the same location and benefit from a team approach to caring for patients presenting with a variety of orthopedic conditions.
• Altru is the only hospital in the region to use a computer assisted navigation system in orthopedic joint replacement and holds a Level II Trauma hospital designation.
• Altru Family Medicine Residency and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine offer teaching opportunities in family practice and general surgery.
• Altru is also a major sponsor of the University’s High Performance Center, which opened in the fall of 2015.
About Grand Forks
Grand Forks (www.visitgrandforks.com), is a community of 60,000 with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities. A short drive to the natural beauty of clean Minnesota Lakes or the diversity of nearby metropolitan areas is easy access from Grand Forks, North Dakota.
The Red River of the North separates Grand Forks from neighboring East Grand Forks in Minnesota.
The University of North Dakota (UND) (www.und.edu) is located in Grand Forks. The University is one of only 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school and an accredited law school. In addition, UND is home to one of the top aerospace programs in the world. UND competes in Division I intercollegiate sports and is the home to the 11,700-seat Ralph Engelstad Arena which is considered the finest college hockey arena in the country. Attached is the Betty Engelstad center which is home to both men’s and women’s basketball, volleyball and soccer. It is an ideal venue for catered events and concerts and shows as well.
Altru Health System provides generous compensation, reviewed annually with specialty specific industry data. Altru also offers an extensive and comprehensive benefit package.
At Altru Health System, our primary responsibility is the care of our patients and their family; our doctors are central to the care we provide.
Altru Health System is a non-profit, integrated health system with headquarters on a 90-acre medical campus in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Altru is a 322-bed, Level II Trauma Center with more than 230 physicians representing 44 physician-led specialties....