Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are assisting a Community Health System to recruit an Orthopedic Surgeon to their MSG in Western PA.
Here are some of the details of this excellent opportunity:
• Join two Orthopedic Surgeons in an employed practice on the Hospital Campus-
• Seeking a Generalist, sub-specialty interest in welcome-
• Demonstrated Need-
• Strong Referral Base-
• Comprehensive Rehabilitative Service Line
• Block OR available, state of the art OR equipment and ability to run two rooms
• Support from Hospitalist Program
• One Hospital
• Teaching opportunities
• Collegial Medical Staff
• Call of 1:3
• Not a Visa supported opportunity
• An opportunity to provide care to a community that respects and values their physicians for providing excellent care within the community without traveling.
• Employed with base salary ($425K )
• Additional RVU earning potential
• Health, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability insurance available for the physician and their family
• Sign on bonus ($30k)
• Relocation reimbursement (up to $10K )
• Tuition Reimbursement ($15K per year for 3 years)
• Housing allowance( $1,000 per month for the first 6 months of employment)
• Additional ($5K if physician purchases a home in the area within the 1st 12 months of employment)
• Payment of malpractice insurance occurrence based
• Vacation of 160 hours per calendar year - 80 hours of sick time - 40 hours for CME with up to $5K reimbursement annually for attending continuing medical education
If you are interested in speaking further about this opportunity, please send your CV to Lana Griffin at [Register to View]
Senior Physician Recruiter
Medical Search International
Office: [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Full service locum tenens agency and physician permanent search firm.