Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An orthopedic surgeon is needed for a position at a New York medical facility that could become permanent. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a NY license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Bread and butter procedures
- Clinic, surgery, and 1:3 call
- Will help with state licensing
- New, state-of-the-art OR
- BC/BE required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.