This position is located exclusively with LewisGale Regional Health System. There is a significant community need for Orthopaedic Surgery and you will enjoy the full support of the hospital.
• Immediate patient base and established office
• Well-established Orthopaedic team offering full scope Orthopaedic and specialty services
• Join strong Orthopaedic PA
• All infrastructure in place to hit the ground running
• No trauma call
• Opportunity for participation with local high school and recreational sports groups
• Covering only one facility
• Must be Board Certified within 5 years of completing training
• New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Impressive base salary plus bonuses
• Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401K with generous match
• Substantial CME and dues allowance
• Relocation assistance
About LewisGale Hospital – Pulaski:
• 147 beds
• Virginia Living Magazine Dec 2018: Top 8 Surgical Facilities in VA
• Total Knee and Sepsis Certification by the Joint Commission
• Highly ranked Employee and Physician Engagement scores among Acute Care HCA Facilities
• HealthGrades 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award
• Pathway Designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
• Regional Cancer Center Accredited by the Commission on Cancer and American College for Radiology for Cancer Care and rated top 5% HCA Cancer Centers nationwide
• Newly opened 16 bed Behavioral Health Unit
Quality of Life:
The New River Valley is home to several great communities, all with small town atmosphere and easy access to outdoor activities. The area offers water activities on the New River and Claytor Lake, hiking on the Appalachian Trail and Jefferson National Forest, and biking on the New River Trail and multiple Virginia Scenic By-Ways.
Immediate area offers a range of lifestyles including farmland, lake front living and peaceful pastoral scenery. Surrounding communities are home to large universities including Radford University and Virginia Tech. The towns each offer unique atmospheres and cultures. The communities offer world-class cultural opportunities including the Moss Center for the Arts at Virginia Tech and ready access to Division I College sporting events.
About LewisGale Regional Health System:
HCA’s LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers. We partner with hundreds of physicians – both independent and employed – who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.