What are you looking for? Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...Job Specifics
- Join our mission driven culture as we recruit an additional top-notch orthopedic surgeon to join our growing practice.
- The incoming Orthopedic Surgeon will practice in a multi-specialty clinic with one other Orthopedic Surgeon with good access to primary care and subspecialists.
- Clinic hours are M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Incoming physician will see general orthopedics including shoulder, hip, knee, leg, arm and ankle.
- Epic EMR
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center is a 174 bed comprehensive health care facility serving the residents of Danville, Illinois and surrounding areas, serving a region of more than 190,000.
- Being the largest city in Vermilion County with a population of over 33,000 in a county of 80,000 and located a short distance from a variety of metropolitan cities, Danville is the perfect mix of small-town and big-city living. [Register to View]
- Danville offers plenty to do for the outdoor lover, including 17 area parks and four golf courses.
- For the second consecutive year, our Ministry has been named one of the best employers in the country for 2019 by Forbes magazine. To top it off, OSF HealthCare was the highest-ranked Illinois-based health care system earning the distinction again for the second year in a row.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled