This job is archived
The U.S. Army Medical Department needs you!
Use your skills and provide your experience as an Army Reserve Physician (part-time). As an Orthopedic Surgeon with the U.S. Army Reserve health care team, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the most advanced procedures and techniques performed today. From groundbreaking bionic prosthetics to regenerative bone and tissue research, the U.S. Army Medical Department is pioneering work that is changing medicine — and improving the success rate — of orthopedic surgery. When you join the Army Medical Corps, you’ll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and your community. Additionally, you’ll gain access to invaluable opportunities like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit package. The Army Reserve provides you the opportunity to continue to work in your community and serve when needed. You’ll train to become a leader in your specialized field while enjoying the privileges that come with being an officer. And, with the support of our collaborative health care professionals, you can build your career without concerns about overhead costs and malpractice insurance premiums.
Army Reserve (Part-time)
- Incentive Pay: $75,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years (you must have completed a residency program in your specialty).
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,000 in student loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (HPLRP).
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program. Recipients must be a U.S. citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive healthcare and dental plans for you and your family.
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
Contact me today to discuss options and entry criteria!