This job is archived
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
Matrix Providers is offering a rewarding opportunity for a Traveling Orthopedic Physician. The MD/DO will to join our network to conduct level one-time, level V consults related to a Veteran's disability claim. Examinations begin with a review of the Veteran's medical history, which includes an abstract that highlights portions of the history applicable to the Veteran's claim.
• Schedule: PRN, Travel to all regions
• Financial package designed to attract compassionate,top performers
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Orthopedic must have the following qualifications:
• Provider must meet the qualifications to practice as a MD/DO
• Current and active license in any State accepted
• Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.