Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Southwest Mississippi
BC/BE General Orthopedic Surgery opening seeking practitioner with expertise in total joint replacement, scopes, and soft tissue repair to join an existing established hospital-based practice.
- Employed Position
- Anticipated Call schedule 1:2 ( 10 days per month)
- Block scheduling available for OR
- 24/7 Anesthesia coverage provided by local Anes Group
- Level IV Trauma Center
- Subspecialists can expect 25% or less of subspecialty surgeries and the majority of the time on general orthopedic surgery
- Prefer experience in Total Joint surgery
- J1 and H1B-capped Visa candidates will be considered
The area is rich in Southern history, has a thriving arts and culture scene, and is accompanied by an array of modern entertainment, dining, and shopping opportunities. The nearby forests and rivers are filled with wildlife, cabin stays, and plenty of hiking/biking trails, while the city contains four world-class casinos, eclectic boutiques, and live music; the area has something for both the outdoorsmen and city dweller.