My name is Ryan and I am a Senior Consultant with Merritt-Hawkins. I represent hundreds of opportunities across the nation and if this is not a fit for you, we can look at additional opportunities that better line up with you and/or your family’s needs.
I am searching for a board certified or eligible general Orthopedic Surgeon to join a highly reputable and financially stable, independent group.
The incoming provider will replace a retiring physician in a turn-key fashion with minimal ramp up time, and would practice in a mix of clinical to OR setting.
I am not a head hunter. If interested, please attach a copy of your CV with a contact number and good time to reach out. Or, the best way to reach out directly is to call or text my cellphone at [Register to View] .
Compensation & Package:
- Autonomous practice environment in a highly reputable, established and financially stable critical access hospital with direct access to leadership and decision makers.
- $800,000 and higher first year earning potential
- $650,000 Base salary guarantee
- $150,000 Retention Bonus
- 4 Day work week
- Structure your schedule around clinic/OR
- No call required
- 25 PTO Days with ability to accrue more each year of service
- General hips/knees required with ability to do sub-specialty if justified.
- Health insurance with dependent coverage
- Dental insurance with dependent coverage
- Flexible Spending Account with dependent coverage
- Health Savings Account with dependent coverage
- Life and accidental death/dismemberment insurance
- Long term and short term disability insurance
Community & Lifestyle
- Live in a beautiful area that is just a 30 minute drive to Wisconsin’s thriving state capital city of Madison with additional short drives to Chicago, Illinois and Dubuque, Iowa.
- Enjoy the perk of not dealing with rush-hour traffic jams
- Enjoy a great career and family life in our pleasant and safe communities
- Fantastic recreational activities for all four seasons – beautiful rolling hills and outdoor areas
- Extensive parks and trails in the local area
- Very low cost of living and low tax rates
- Arts and entertainment options are plentiful in the area.
- Highly rated K-12 and secondary educational systems in the area
- Corporate headquarters of Lands’ End, Vortex Optics and Duluth Trading, Co.
Ryan F. Kalsow
Cell/Text: [Register to View]
Office: [Register to View]