Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A Michigan-based medical facility is currently seeking an orthopedic surgeon to assist with ER call coverage. The ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted MI license.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BC or BE (within 3 years of training)
- License: Must have MI license
- Schedule: ER call and rounding
- General orthopedic surgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...