- Full Time and Permanent position.
- Seeking BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon for a hospital-employed position.
- Current group consists of: 5 surgeons (1 specialized in Sports Medicine), 1 podiatrist and 2 PA’s in clinic.
- Recruitment reasoning: succession planning for two surgeons in clinic.
- Hospital currently in $35M renovation project to include: OR/SDS/OB/Diagnostic Imaging. Onec renovation is complete, they wiill have 5 operating rooms, with one being a hybrid room.
- Recently introduced the Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery System by Stryker for total knee, total hip and partial knee replacement
- Group offers computer-assisted surgery, general orthopedics, hip and knee replacement, shoulder surgery, minimally invasive surgery, sports medicine, ACL reconstruction, fracture care and orthopedic trauma care.
- Financial: Competitive salary (To be discussed further with VP after first initial phone call. The facility follows median levels for Orthopedic Surgeon-General using Midwest data of the most recent MGMA report.) with excellent benefits, Signing bonus, relocation assistance, etc.