- Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to provide full-time services.
- This is an amazing personal and professional opportunity to join an established and growing practice in an under-served area.
- Employed Position
- Physician must be comfortable with General Ortho and Joint Replacement
- Office Space and Equipment ready and available
- Shared Call
- Plenty of OR space and staff is trained for Ortho procedures
- Anesthesia Coverage
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $65,000 More Compared To Starting Orthopedic Surgery Salaries In Los Angeles. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath 1,846 sqft ool Home! With updated features: water softener system, central A/C unit, pool replaster/re-tile, backyard fencing, patios, windows, sliding doors, entry door, garage shelving and floor, and security system. Kitchen has been remodeled with updated appliances, countertop, sink, island, and tile flooring. Pool pump and motor only 1 year old, and pool filter was relocated. Roof only 1 year old. Bathtub replaced this year. This comfortable home features 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, wood beamed ceilings, and fireplace in the living room. Solar panel system helps keep electric costs down. Front lawn turf grass is drought tolerant and saves on water costs. This home can be yours for $245,000
The Community. Barstow is located in the Mojave Desert of California and has a population of 40,859. The Barstow community supports many outdoor activities with many parks, an Olympic size indoor municipal pool, and off road racing. There are 18 elementary, middle and high schools and a private elementary school that runs from September to June. Barstow offers Barstow Community College, a two year school, along with nearby colleges and universities including California State University, University at Riverside, University of Redlands and Loma Linda University.
The Employer. After serving the local and surrounding communities for more than 50 years offering surgical, CCU and obstetric care, they just celebrated the opening of a new 30 bed acute care hospital on October 13, 2012. Emergency Services are available 24 hours a day. Our new hospital includes laboratory and radiology departments, private rooms and a 15 bed emergency department. Barstow, California is located in the Mohave Desert between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, NV, at the junction of Interstate 15 & Interstate 40.Closest Major City
- Big Bear, CA: about 50 minutes
- Los Angeles, CA: about 90 minutes
- Beach Activities: about 90 minutes
- Las Vegas, NV: about 2 hours
- Victor Valley College (about 31 miles; Victorville, CA; Full-time enrollment: 7,630)
- California State University-San Bernardino (about 51 miles; San Bernardino, CA; FT enrollment: 15,748)
- University of Redlands (about 57 miles; Redlands, CA; FT enrollment: 4,854)
- San Bernardino Valley College (about 57 miles; San Bernardino, CA; FT enrollment: 7,444)
- The Art Institute of California-Argosy University Inland Empire (about 58 miles; San Bernardino, CA; FT enrollment: 2,238)
- Crafton Hills College (about 59 miles; Yucaipa, CA; FT enrollment: 3,222)
- Loma Linda University (about 59 miles; Loma Linda, CA; FT enrollment: 2,839)
- Barstow has two main parks: the Barstow Skate Park, a 12,000 square-foot skate park, and the Robert A. Sessions Memorial Sportspark, which includes six lighted ball fields, three soccer fields, volleyball courts, batting cages as well as basketball courts.
- The Robert A. Sessions Memorial Sportspark also plays host to regional softball tournaments.
- Outlets at Barstow
- Treasure House Mall