Pacific Companies would like you to consider this new, hospital employed, Orthopedic Surgery opportunity in one of the top 5 states to practice medicine. If you’re looking for a true quality of life opportunity with a solid organization, I would love to connect to discuss this option. Plus, you’ll be living in one of the most amazing communities I’ve personally ever visited.
Your New Opportunity
- Hospital Employed – General Orthopedic Surgery
- Guaranteed 3-year salary of $750,000 + wRVU bonus during the guarantee period
- Buy into the outpatient surgery center after two (2) years.
- $100K for Sign-on, malpractice w/ paid tail, and retirement,
- Thirty (30) Days PTO + Five (5) Days for CME and $5,000 for CME
- Manageable 1:5 Call Schedule – Your own PA that assists in CALL!!!
- 30,000 SQFT office – 40 exam Rooms – 8 Cast Rooms!
- Be part of the Physician Operations Committee – Have a say on what goes on in your practice
- Amazing 217-bed, stand alone non-profit hospital, built in 2007
- Hip, historic community way ahead of the curve for the Midwest
- Combining the best of small-town values with big city amenities
- Rich history of this town has been preserved and refurbished with modern technology
- Truly stunning architecture, you must see to appreciate
- Beautiful Victorian homes, country clubs, award winning public and private schools, 2 universities and a technical college
- Local amenities: Major and boutique shopping, chain and local restaurants, a mall, Dillards, Symphony, SportsPlex, and a full-time Civic Center
- Easy access to 3 International Airports, the Reds, the Bengals, the Colts, The Pacers, Indy 500, and Division 1 collegiate sports